Skocz do zawartości

Instalacja Windows 7 z USB3.0

Wczoraj w taki sposób próbowałem wgrać windę i oczywiście pojawiły się problemy... W momencie gdy za chwilkę miało pojawić się okienko z wyborem systemu itd wyskoczył komunikat:

"Nie znaleziono żadnych sterowników urządzeń. Upewnij się, że nośnik instalacyjny zawiera odpowiednie sterowniki a następnie kliknij przycisk OK."

Myślę, że pewnie jakimś cudem brak sterowników SATA AHCI (przełączyłem z IDE na AHCI - główny powód reinstalki) więc ściągnąłem odpowiednie sterowniki, które zostały poprawnie wykryte, ale proces ich instalacji został przerwany poniższym komunikatem:

"Nie można odnaleźć żadnych nowych urządzeń. Upewnij się czy pliki sterowników są poprawne i znajdują się na nośniku instalacyjnym sterownika."

...i co ciekawe, problemem nie były sterowniki SATA AHCI, lecz brak sterowników USB 3.0! Podpięty pendrive z systemem pod starszy port USB zainstalował się pomyślnie. Wcześniej próbowałem wybrać stery USB3.0 z płyty mobo lecz nie zostały wykryte - pliki .ini odnoszą się tylko do języków, a stery są spakowane w setup.exe, "luźnych" plików niestety nie znalazłem.

Miał może ktoś do czynienia z instalacją windy w taki sposób? (patrz. Pendrive USB3.0 i port USB3.0)

Sn1PeR proszę Cię :P ale dzięki za chęci :) BIOS wykrywa pendrive bez problemów i wszystko leci jak burza, lecz potem instalator zaczyna pytać o brakujące sterowniki. Według mnie wygląda to na brak zintegrowanych sterowników USB3.0 w instalce windows'a bo na "dwójce" wszystko było OK.

• 1 rok później...

http://forums.anandtech.com/showthread.php?t=2280676

brakuje ci zintegrowanych z instalka sterow usb 3.0 od plyty glownej

4) Using USB flash media on USB 3.0 ports.

So you have your USB flash drive installer all ready to go, yet when you go to install you find out that the Windows installer keeps asking for a driver. Then you notice that you have it plugged into a blue USB port, which means the port is USB 3.0. Alternately, you actually have a USB 3.0 flash drive and wish to make Windows 7 install super quick on an SSD. So, what do you do?

REQUIREMENTS:
USB flash drive prepared using previous steps.
USB 3.0 drivers for your motherboard, as a ZIP file and not an EXE, for your version (32-bit or 64-bit) of Windows 7.
WAIK (Windows Automated Installation Kit) for the command-line "dism" command (optional? I didn't need it). download WAIK here

STEP1:

Create a directory called winpe somewhere on one of your drives.

STEP2:

On your USB flash drive, find the \sources directory. Find the boot.wim file inside that directory, and copy it to the winpe folder you previously created.

STEP3:

In the winpe folder, create a usb3 folder.

STEP4:

Extract the drivers from the zipped USB 3.0 driver file and put them in your usb3 folder.

The drivers will usually be just 3 or 4 files in a sub-directory within the zipped driver file, consisting of a couple INF files and some matching SYS or CAT files.

Here is an example of the USB 3.0 driver files for the TI chipset. I've usually found them in the zipped archive in an x64 subdirectory.
Code:
       tihub3.cat
tihub3.inf
tixhci.cat
tixhci.inf
STEP5:

Open an elevated command prompt (right click CMD, run as administrator) and navigate to the winpe folder.

STEP6:

Type in the following commands.

Code:
        dism /mount-wim /wimfile:boot.wim /index:2 /mountdir:mount

dism /image:mount /add-driver:"usb3" /recurse

dism /unmount-wim /mountdir:mount /commit
STEP7:

Copy the modified boot.wim file back to the \sources directory of your USB installer, overwriting the original.

NOTE1: Both USB flash drive and USB port need to be USB 3.0 to realize any additional speeds.

NOTE2: When purchasing flash drives, pay attention to the published read speeds. That will be more important than write speeds during actual installs. Thus, you can get away with using cheaper drives since the more expensive ones tend to also have faster writes. USB 2.0 is limited to just over 30Mbps max throughput. I bought a 16GB USB 3.0 flash drive with claimed 100Mbps reads for really cheap.

NOTE3: Folder names may or may not be arbitrary.

NOTE4: I got started with this forum thread.

NOTE5: I have compiled a number of USB 3.0 drivers to make my own installers more "universal." I've tried to list all USB 3.0 controllers that I know about, which are the following chipsets.
Code:
        Intel
Asmedia/AMD
Renesas/NEC
TI
VIA
Etron

Sprobuj w zainstalowanym Win7 urzyc programu, ktory zapisuje wszystkie sterowniki uzywane przez system w jednym katalogu,

np. http://sourceforge.net/projects/drvback/ (nie uzywalem moze zadzialac)

ja uzywalem kiedys czegos takiego Drive The Life

Edytowane przez Tolek81
  • Popieram 1