Skocz do zawartości

Monitor do 2500 - LG 27GN880-B

Planuje kupno monitora do 2500 zł i znalazłem tego LGka, chciałem znaleźć jakieś info tutaj na forum, ale jest problem z wyszukiwaniem. Korzystal ktoś z tego monitora i czy polecacie go. Ewentualnie jaki monitor byłby w zamian, zależy mi na IPS, 144hz i 27 calach. Pozdrawiam

https://www.x-kom.pl/p/619975-monitor-led-27-lg-27gn880-b-nanoips-ergo.html

https://www.rtings.com/monitor/tools/compare/gigabyte-m27q-vs-lg-27gn880-b/19668/23745?usage=3623&threshold=0.10

Ten lg albo Gigabyte m27Q:

Cytat

The LG 27GN880-B and the Gigabyte M27Q are both 27 inch, 1440p, IPS monitors with similar overall gaming performance. The Gigabyte has a higher refresh rate of 170Hz that makes it feel more responsive, but the LG has better response times at max refresh rate. If you plan on using the monitor in a bright room with sunlight, the Gigabyte is a better choice because it gets a lot brighter. However, the LG has a significantly better stand that takes up less desk space and provides more ergonomic adjustments. Feature-wise, the Gigabyte comes out ahead because it has a USB-C port with DisplayPort Alt Mode, an integrated KVM feature, and a Picture-in-Picture and Picture-by-Picture mode.

• Lubię to 1

Brałbym tego Gigabyte widzę ze poniżej 1500zł znajdziesz, gdzie lg 2000zł, a różnice między nimi małe

Ten Dell też na podobnym poziomie

Cytat

The Gigabyte M27Q and the Dell S2721DGF are very similar overall. Gaming-wise, the Dell has faster response times. Its refresh rate is just a bit lower, 165Hz compared to the Gigabyte's 170Hz; however, this is a small difference that isn't noticeable. It also has significantly better ergonomics, making it easier to position the screen the way you want. On the other hand, the Gigabyte has more features. It includes a USB-C port that supports DisplayPort Alt Mode, an integrated KVM switch, and a Picture-in-Picture/Picture-by-Picture mode that lets you display two input signals simultaneously, which can be useful for streamers running on two computers.

https://www.rtings.com/monitor/reviews/dell/s2721dgf#page-test-compared

Edytowane przez wrobel_krk
  • Lubię to 1

Dzięki za odpowiedzi, oba monitory rzeczywiście wygladają ciekawiej, tylko kwestia jest tych Hz, bo nie wycisnę więcej niż 144Hz, na pewno nie wykorzystam większej liczby Hz bo mi komputer nie da rady, czy jest możliwość zejścia z tych 165/170 Hz na 144Hz?

W sensie jeśli chodzi o CSa, bo przy zwykłym korzystaniu nie ma problemu ;)

Szczerze to cenę taką uwzględniłem głównie ze względu tego LGka, który mi się spodobał, ale jak widzę tego Della albo Gigabyte to, rzeczywiście nie ma sensu dopłacać więcej. A nie potrzebuje większego ekranu niż 27 cali ;) I w sumie teraz rozważam między Dell/Gigabyte.

Gość