Skocz do zawartości

HELP Computer keeps restarting no clue why.

Hello everyone,

gpu: 1660ti s psu:600w white cpu:i7 4790k motherboard:dell xps 8700 I had recently switched my gpu and psu but I don’t think either of those were the problem especially the psu cause it still happens with the old one. I think it started about a month ago? I can play heavy demanding games like Modern Warfare and Forza Horizon but for some reason certain games will crash it and cause it to restart. For example Among Us it would let me play for only a few minutes without it restarting. A game such as among us shouldn’t do this while I can play Modern Warfare for hours and not have a single crash same with forza. My Power Button on my case is fucked too because whenever I shut off my computer sometimes I have to keep pushing and nothing happens. Last time I turned my computer on I basically jumpstarted it through my motherboard on one of those pins (not sure what exactly they’re called but they’re used to reset motherboard something that starts with a C and i’ve done that a few times ) and i’ve just left it on since which was two days ago when i got Thermal Paste i would just put it in sleep when i don’t use it since the power button doesn’t wanna turn on. After getting some Thermal Paste from my friend My computer was fine throughout last night and this morning but it just shut off before this post while DiRT 2.0 was starting. I’m going to change the thermal paste once more by putting a little bit more. I’ve been thinking that it could just be my motherboard that’s old and needs an update since it’s not running the 750ti and 350w psu that game with the computer.

tl;dr computer restarts occasionally/even after thermal paste change.

Edytowane przez peter77
Gość