Skocz do zawartości

Nie mogę się pozbyć ekranu wyboru systemu ;(

Witam. Tak jak w temacie, nie mogę się pozbyć tego dziadostwa. Otóż mam zainstalowany system xp pro sp3. Chciałem sprawdzić i po testować windowsa 7 RC. Zainstalowałem go na osobnej partycji i po ponownym uruchomieniu komputera zaczął mi się wyświetlać anglojęzyczny ekran wyboru systemu. Niby wszystko ładnie pięknie lecz teraz potrzebowałem z powrotem tej partycji i z poziomu xp sformatowałem ją. Miałem nadzieję że po ponownym uruchomieniu kompa ten ekran wyboru zniknie ale lipa :o Przypomniałem sobie że trzeba odpalić Xp i uruchomić msconfig. Potem zmienić na zakładkę BOOT.INI i tam nacisnąć "Sprawdź wszystkie ścieżki rozruchu". Tak też zrobiłem ale po tym złapało mnie ździwko. Wyskakuje okienko o treści: "Wydaje się, że wszystkie linie w pliku BOOT.INI dla systemów operacyjnych firmy Microsoft są poprawne. I co ja mam teraz zrobić. Ekran się dalej wyświetla. Sądzę że gdybym przeinstalował kompa to by ten ekranik zniknął, lecz pytam się was co ja mogę jeszcze innego zrobić?

3. To remove Windows Vista from a MULTI-BOOT environment where it has been installed on a system containing two or more other "Legacy" operating systems, and with Windows Vista still fully installed, insert your Windows XP CD into your CD/DVD Drive and reboot. 

CAUTION: Modifying the contents of one's boot.ini file and bootsector may lead to not being able to access the operating system. 

When prompted to by Setup, "Press any key to boot from CD...". Wait for the very first Setup screen at which Setup stops and press R (To repair a Windows XP Installation using Recovery Console, press R). If you installed Windows Vista to a Multi-Boot RAID Array, you will need to install your F6 RAID Floppy drivers, before you get to the setup screen where you press R to enter the Recovery Console. 

Select your Windows XP partition – 1. C:\WINDOWS – type "1" (without the quotes) or the appropriate corresponding number for the drive containing your boot.ini 

Insert your Administrator password when prompted and Enter 

Type "fixboot" at the command prompt and Enter 

Type "Yes" and when "Are you sure you want to write a new bootsector to the partition C: ?" appears, type "Y" and Enter 

The following message will appear – "a new boot sector was successfully created". 

At the command prompt type "exit" and Enter 

When the system reboots you will notice that the Windows Vista bootloader no longer exists. 

Boot into Windows XP and go to Disk Management (right click My Computer>Manage>Disk Management). 

Select the drive you have Windows Vista installed on, right click it and select Format. A quick format is all you need. Should you get an error message stating that the drive is in use, open My Computer from your Windows XP desktop, right-click the drive containing the Windows Vista installation you wish to remove and format it from there. 

Now go to Windows Explorer and delete the following files from the root of your Windows XP installation hard drive or partition: 
$RECYCLE.BIN 
Boot (folder) 
Boot.BAK 
bootmgr 
BOOTSECT.BAK 
See THIS post for instructions on how to delete the folder Boot and the file bootmgr in the most recent versions of Windows Vista 
Next, right click My Computer, select Properties>Advanced>Startup and Recovery>Settings and under System startup, make sure that Windows XP is selected as the Default operating system. If not, then select it as Default operating system and select OK at the foot of the Startup and Recovery user interface and again select OK at the foot of System Properties user interface. 
To confirm that your boot.ini file is now correct, go to the Run dialogue box on your start menu and type "msconfig" (without the quotes). This will open the System Configuration Utility. Go to the BOOT.INI tab and select "Check All Boot Paths". You should get a dialogue box appearing with the message "It appears that all BOOT.INI lines for Microsoft operating systems are OK" 

Restart your computer and you will note that the Windows Vista boot menu no longer exists and that only non-Windows Vista boot menu items are listed.
Actually, after a bunch of fiddling around, I successfully removed the Boot folder and all of its contents from my system drive from within XP Pro. Here are the steps I took. 

Make sure that simple file sharing is off in order to enable the security tab and that you are logged on as an administrator 
Right click on the Boot folder and select Properties 
Select the Security tab and then press the Advanced Button 
From the Advanced Security Settings dialog, select the Owner Tab 
Change the owner to yourself and check the box that says Replace owner on subcontainers and objects 
Click OK, and then exit out of properties 
Reopen the properties 
Go to the Security Tab, select yourself as the user, and under permissions select Full Control 
Then go to the advanced settings, and under the permissions tab, select yourself and check the box that says replace permission entries on all child objects. 
Close out of settings, and from explorer, open the boot folder and delete all the contents. 
Open a command prompt, navigate to the root of the drive the boot folder is on, and type in: rmdir Boot 
That should do it - I had to use the Dos rmdir command to remove the Boot directory as for some reason explorer wouldn't let me do it. 

Warning: do not remove this directory or files in it unless you have removed the Vista Boot Loader first, and you do not need to boot into Vista, or unless you are sure that this directory is not being used by the boot process.

Źródła niestety nie pamiętam. Mimo, że miałeś Win7 powinno pomóc.

Jaki boot.ini? - Toż to jest loader z w7, a nie z XP.

Pewnie njaprościej będzie użyć konsoli odzyskiwania XP i z jej poziomu odtworzyć rozruch (powinien fixboot wystarczyć, ale gdyby nie to popraw wpisując bootcfg /rebuild).

Update - O tym własnie mówi tekst, który Bartek Żak przywołał.

Inna metoda z Visty (powinna działać z siódemką) to:

1. Uruchom Windows XP.

2. Włóż płytę z Windows 7 do napędu DVD

3. Uruchom polecenie “x:\boot\bootsect.exe /nt52 ALL /force” (bez cudzysłowów, x to oczywiście literka przypisana do napędu DVD).

4. Uruchom ponownie komputer.

5. Usuń pliki Boot.BAK i Bootsect.BAK z partycji systemowej z XP (najprawdopodobniej jest to dysk C)

Pozdrawiam