Skocz do zawartości

Problem z wklejanym tekstem i stutteringiem

Witam.

Rok temu, po wsadzeniu drugiej kości RAM do sprzętu, doznałem problem z kopiowanym tekstem. Jakikolwiek bym tekst nie skopiował, zawsze po wklejeniu wyskakiwało coś takiego:

" C:\Users\magic\AppData\Local\Temp\PRODUCT_NAME_UNKNOWN_CrashDumpPRODUCT_VERSION_MAJOR_UNKNOWN-PRODUCT_VERSION_MINOR_UNKNOWN-2019-07-25--02-54-52_.dmp "

Problem też miałem z grami, objawiało to się delikatną lecz irytującą, systematyczną ścinką obrazu na ćwierć sekundy, co parę sekund.

Gdy wtedy wszedłem w lokację jaką podaje link "C:\Users\magic\AppData\Local\Temp" to natrafiłem na folder pełen plików w rozszerzeniu "DMP" o takiej samej nazwie co ten link. W ciągu jednej minuty potrafiło się stworzyć kilkadziesiąt takich plików.

Problem nagle sam się rozwiązał gdy ponownie zamocowałem drugą kość RAM, ale tym razem poprawnie, według zalecanej metody "a b a b" i cisza, żadnych błędów i ścinek, przez prawie rok, aż do dziś, od kilkudziesięciu minut znowu mam ten problem.

Ktoś w ogóle spotkał się z czymś takim? I czy mimo wszystko może to być wina ramu?

W sumie nie muszę nic kopiować. Po prostu wejdę w pole do wpisywania tekstu i użyję skrótu Ctrl+V i samo się wlepia, bez żadnego kopiowania.

EDIT:

ROZWIĄZANIE:

"I have had exactly the same problem as the OP.
Virtually unable to copy and paste. When I pasted I would almost always get:

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Temp\PRODUCT_NAME_UNKNOWN_CrashDumpPRODUCT_VERSION_MAJOR_UNKNOWN-PRODUCT_VERSION_MINOR_UNKNOWN-2018-10-31--18-50-53_.dmp

With different time/date stamps at the end.

The file itself was appearing in the Temp folder, roughly 100k in size and at a rate of about one file every couple of seconds.
The dmp files themselves contained references to a Nahimic service as well as several other files.

The Nahimic service is part of Sonic Studio which is installed (in my case) along with the Asus Realtek audio driver install. I tried removing and reinstalling the drivers. This worked for a couple of reboots (for some reason) but then the problem would start again.

Running Procmon (a tool which analyses file reads and writes on systems) I could see that the Nahimic service itself was creating the files. (I originally thought it was a Windows Defender problem but it turned out to be a red herring).

EDIT - See my last EDIT for a proper workaround!

Two solutions seem to work:

Solution 1:

Disable the Nahimic service:
Right click Windows Logo, bottom left
Click computer management
Click Services and applications
Click Services
Find "Nahimic service" and right click it
Click Properties
Click the stop button
Change startup type from Automatic to disabled
Click OK.
Check you can copy and paste again.

Solution 2:

Uninstall both Sonic Studio applications in your apps and features panel.
Right click Windows Logo, bottom left
Click Settings
Click Apps
Find both Sonic Studio references and uninstall.

You *might* want to check that the Nahimic service has stopped running after doing this.

You won't be able to use Sonic Studio after this but it won't stop your sound working.

Hope this helps!

EDIT:
Although my problem stayed fixed I wasn't happy that Sonic Studio wouldn't work. After many more attempts to re-install the drivers I couldn't get it to run. In the end I installed a completely fresh copy of Windows 10 (1803). I now have Sonic Studio working but my temp folder, dissappointingly, does contain 8 dump files of the same type. I have several fingers crossed that this isn't the start of exactly the same problem!

EDIT:
The problem hasn't gone away unfortunately. It comes back again when the system is first turned on. If I restart from Windows it seems to fix it (it has on at least 5 reboots so far at any rate). I've now contacted Asus (the motherboard manufacturer) for support, it must be a driver or BIOS problem (or both).

EDIT:
Latest findings just to keep my original post up to date.

Disabling Fastboot in BIOS had no impact on the problem.

I now have a slight workaround for this. After looking at Fastboot it got me thinking about whether this was BIOS or driver. As an experiment I restarted in Windows but at post I turned off. When I turned the system back on again and booted into Windows the Nahimic service behaved itself. I've tested this a few times now and it appears to be consistent.

So:

Cleanly shut Windows down, system turns off - Next power on - Nahimic Service creates CrashDump files.
Restart system from within Windows and boot back into Windows - Nahimic service works fine.
Restart system from within Windows and THEN turn off manually - Next power on - Nahimic service works fine.

This would seem to suggest that Windows or the Nahimic service doesn't set something properly during a Windows Shutdown.

EDIT

I found a workaround which seems to work for me at least, see my last post in this thread for full details and a how to but the solution for me for now is to disable fast startup in Windows. I've tested this several times and it appears to work."

https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/error-message-after-copying-and-pasting.3370710/

Edytowane przez Archgoat