Skocz do zawartości

[PC] Quake Champions

9 użytkowników zagłosowało

1. 1. Czy warto zagrać/kupić (opinie graczy)?

• trzeba zagrać, tytuł zasługujący na miano gry roku
    • solidna pozycja, zapewnia świetną zabawę na długie godziny, posiada minimalne błędy
    • ciekawa pozycja ale sporo jej jeszcze brakuje do ideału
    • można zagrać ale niekoniecznie, pozycja skierowana głównie do fanów gatunku/klimatu
    • zdecydowanie nie, gra nie miała prawa wyjść

quake_champions2.jpg

W końcu jest jakaś nadzieja dla starych Quakerów. Póki co tylko trailer, a więcej informacji prawdopodobnie na quakecon'ie.

https://www.facebook.com/QuakeChampions

https://quake.bethesda.net/en

Quake. Is. Back.

The fast, skill-based arena-style competition that turned the original Quake games into multiplayer legends is making a triumphant return with Quake Champions. Running at an impressive 120hz with unlocked framerates, id Software’s new multiplayer shooter is getting ready to take PC gaming by storm once more.

Quake Champions features a roster of unique characters, each with their own distinctive abilities, giving every player a chance to play to their strengths. Get your first look at Quake Champions and some of its heroes in the cinematic reveal trailer, debuted during the BE3 2016 Showcase.

“20 years ago, Quake set new standards for multiplayer competition and pushed the boundaries for graphics and gameplay,” said Tim Willits, Studio Director, id Software. “It’s important to all of us at id Software that Quake Champions remains true to the Quake legacy, and delivers the speed and gameplay our longtime fans expect, while also pressing forward by introducing new gameplay opportunities with new Champions and abilities.”
Following its launch, Quake Champions will be supported at eSports tournaments around the world, including the annual QuakeCon, which takes place in Dallas. We’ll have more details to share about Quake Champions at this year’s QuakeCon, August 4–7, so keep an eye on Bethesda.net.

To stay up to date with all the latest information on Quake Champions, head to Quake.com.

Wywiad z Tomem Willitsem z ID software. Pracował przy poprzednich Quakach.

W skrócie:

- tylko na PC!
- gra testowana ze prosami Q3/QL i podobno się podoba
- 1v1
- strafe jumping i rocket jump
- timing i speed
- pickupy

Dobrze to wygląda.
  • Popieram 3

Naprawdę może być dobrze. Willis wczoraj odniósł się do 120hz:

“It’s everything from input sampling of the mouse to making sure that your monitor refresh rate is fast enough,” he told Gamespot. “Because even with Quake Live, we have found throughout the years that going from 30 to 60 is huge, but even 60 to 120–is noticeable.”

“Most of us, and even me, I can’t really tell the difference,” Willits added. “But there are some players who are inhuman. And we can’t come out and say we’re going to make a game for them and not run ridiculously fast.

“Because if we lose the pro guys, we’re in trouble.”

Being able to reach 120 frames-per-second and more, is why one of the things Willits is keen on making possible. “That’s why it’s a PC game. No excuses. No limitations,” he added.

• 1 miesiąc temu...

Quake to jedna z moich pierwszych gier, a QIIIArena to moje pierwsze multi. Stare dzieje. Widzę że ID Software się wzięło. Najpierw Doom który bardzo mi się podoba a teraz Quake Champions. To chyba nawet ten sam slinik co w nowym Doomie, więc o optymalizację bym się nie martwię 

//e

Usuń sobie sygnaturę z TT 

Edytowane przez dodo
  • 2 tygodnie później...
  • 2 miesiące temu...

Tim Willits has confirmed that there will be at least a dozen Quake Champion characters when the game launches. With that in mind, below are 11 (7 confirmed and 4 potential) characters that have been discussed and/or shown as of November 6, 2016. This information is about the characters and their Special Abilities (SA).

As more information is released, it will be added/edited to the information below. Obviously, things can change between now (November 6, 2016) and when the game is released to "open early access" beta in 2017.

If anyone knows of (or discovers) any new information regarding the characters and SA, please post your information as a comment in this Discussion Thread and cite the source. Thank you.

Important:

Keep in mind that all of the information regarding Quake Champion Characters and using their Special Abilities (SA) is referring to TEAM (competitive) modes.

There has been almost no information regarding standard modes (DUEL, TDM, CTF, CA and FFA) other than the Special Abilities can be turned off to play custom games. (See below link to GameSpot article published August 19, 2016 - Tim Willits interview with Scott Butterworth.)

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/quake-champions-boss-confirms-you-can-play-without/1100-6442812/

(7) Confirmed Quake Champions Characters

01: Ranger - Dire Orb

Special ability: Dire Orb - a one use ability (with re-building time for next use) glowing ball that can be thrown and then immediately teleported to. The ability is a homage to Quake’s final boss battle, where players have to perform a telefrag to slay Shub-Niggurath. The ability is shown off in the gameplay trailer, where the player uses it to bridge a massive gap while stalking a foe to appear behind them and hand out a good old fashioned machine gun spray to the spine.

Ranger made his initial appearance in the first Quake. He also reared his massive head in Quake III Arena and continued into Quake Live. Some people refer to him as Quakeguy.

02: Visor - Piercing Eye

Special ability: Piercing Eye - a short-term x-ray vision that allows him to see through walls and spot targets without them ever knowing. His name is because of the metal plate that's grafted onto his face, which seems to be the source of his special ability.

Visor first appeared in Quake III Arena and continued into Quake Live. He’s also shown using the Gauntlet (circular saw melee weapon) in the reveal trailer. ‘Humiliation!’

03: Nyx - Phase

Special ability: Phase - a short-term mobility boost as well as what we’re guessing/hoping is temporary invincibility as she turns into a bright blue stream of luminous vapor. From looks alone, Nyx is the game’s fast and light option, likely offering speed in exchange for reduced damage resistance. id’s studio director, Tim Willits, has spoken before about how he uses Nyx’s Phase power. “I like to hide out of combat, so I use her Phase ability to sneak into combat, hit someone with the Railgun, and then get out as fast as possible.”

Nyx is a new character to the Quake series and is making her debut in Quake Champions. Is she possibly a reference to Quake III Arena's / Quake Live's Mynx?

04: Scalebearer - Bull Rush

Special ability: Bull Rush - a short-term super-charged straight line sprint at an enemy. Bull Rush will deal a hefty amount of damage to anyone caught in its path, and his ability turns one player into a spray of meat and blood during the gameplay trailer, so its best application appears to be as a short-range melee attack. Despite his size and apparent tough exterior, we don’t know yet if he’ll be notably slower or more damage-resistant than the other Champions.

Scalebearer is another new character to the Quake series and as such is making his first appearance in Quake Champions. His name, Scalebearer, refers to his skin's "scales" and he "bears" them.

05: Anarki - Air Control / Self- Heal

Special ability: Air-Control & Self-Heal. The hoverboard-riding cybernetic anarchist moves differently than the other champions. "Anarki has more of a QuakeWorld air-control feel,” Tim Willits says. “He’s faster, but he also has slightly less health and armour." Anarki can also heal himself. Every time he does, his maximum health pool rises.

Anarki is a returning character from Quake III Arena and Quake Live. His name, Anarki, is a misspelling of the word anarchy.

06: Sorlag - Acid Spit

Special ability: Acid Spit - a one use ability (with re-building time for next use). Her primary use is crowd control and area denial. “She’s really great for dropping the acid on the power-ups,” says Tim Willits, “especially because we have the timers we had in Quake Live, so the player(s) can time it.”

Sorlag is a returning character from Quake III Arena and Quake Live.

07: Galena - Healing Totems

Special ability: Healing Totems - Galena can drop totems that heal her and her teammates.

Galena is another new character to the Quake series and is making her debut in Quake Champions.

(4) Pending Quake Champion Characters (?)

08 & 09: Orange Mechanical and Green Humanoid Characters (? ?)

Seen in the official gameplay trailer, both the orange mechanical character and the green humanoid character have not been identified so far. Neither one resembles a character from previous Quake games, so it is assumed that they are both Quake Champions debut characters.

10: White Armored Female Character (?)

A white, armored female character can also be spotted in the gameplay trailer, though it’s impossible to make out any exact details based on her character model. It’s possible, though, that it’s a revamped Angel or Crash from Quake III Arena / Quake Live.

11: Gorre (?)

Lastly, what appears to be Gorre, also of Quake III Arena / Quake Live fame, sporting a similar metal face plate and cyborg musculature, this character only appears in a single screenshot released by Bethesda.

That's all the Quake Champions characters that have been spotted so far. With only 7 confirmed, there should be more reveals and information in the next couple months leading up to the game's 2017 "early access open" beta.

• 1 miesiąc temu...
  • 3 tygodnie później...
  • 1 miesiąc temu...

Ruszyły zapisy do wersji beta Quake Champions!

Zapisać się można tutaj - https://quake.bethesda.net/en/signup

Z tej okazji mamy nowy trailer:

Poznaliśmy już trzech bohaterów - Nyx, Scalebearer i kultowy Anarki (postać z Q3). W tym tygodniu mamy poznać jeszcze kilka postaci.

Póki co wiemy wszystko o Nyx:

https://quake.bethesda.net/pl/champions/6jK5we9mIE02y8EMQs4KMY

i trailer postaci:

Do tego znamy już dwie areny:

Blood Covenant - https://quake.bethesda.net/en/arenas/6jO49zVzIkoyICEUw2iYMK

Ruins of Sarnath - https://quake.bethesda.net/en/arenas/2ic2b9S2JqgWYgUi0aEYs0

Znamy też bronie, a nawet pokazano krótkie filmiki z animacjami:

Heavy Machinegun - to większa szybkostrzelność i poważniejsze obrażenia w stosunku do zwykłego karabinu maszynowego, poza tym działa jednak podobnie. Ma większy rozrzut niż LG, nie wymaga więc tak wysokiej precyzji celowania, ale zadaje nieco mniejsze obrażenia. Wadę tę rekompensuje jednak możliwością odpowiedzi ogniem na strzały z railguna.

weapon-heavymachinegun-side.png

Super Nail Gun - Zadaje największe obrażenia spośród dostępnej na arenie broni, jest też jednak najtrudniejsza w użyciu. Podobnie jak w przypadku jej zwykłego odpowiednika, jedyną metodą na zmaksymalizowanie zadawanych obrażeń jest przewidywanie ruchów przeciwnika. Traktuj tę broń z szacunkiem, gdyż w rękach wprawnego użytkownika przebije Twój pancerz i pozbawi Cię zdrowia szybciej niż jakakolwiek inna.

weapon-supernailgun-side.png

Super Shotgun - Jeśli myślisz, że przeciwnik jest bliski śmierci, warto dokończyć dzieła superstrzelbą. Zadanie wysokich obrażeń z bliska może być łatwiejsze niż trafienie uciekającego wroga rakietą i mniej ryzykowne niż oddanie strzału z railguna. Wiedza o stanie zdrowia i pancerza przeciwnika jest kluczowa, jeśli chcesz skutecznie korzystać z superstrzelby.

weapon-supershotgun-side.png

Rocket Launcher -  Zadaje największe obrażenia spośród dostępnej na arenie broni, jest też jednak najtrudniejsza w użyciu. Podobnie jak w przypadku jej zwykłego odpowiednika, jedyną metodą na zmaksymalizowanie zadawanych obrażeń jest przewidywanie ruchów przeciwnika. Traktuj tę broń z szacunkiem, gdyż w rękach wprawnego użytkownika przebije Twój pancerz i pozbawi Cię zdrowia szybciej niż jakakolwiek inna.

weapon-rocketlauncher-side.png

Lighting Gun -  Czempioni, którzy potrafią śledzić swoich przeciwników i trafiać ich miotaczem błyskawic, szybko pozbawią wrogów zdrowia i pancerza, czyniąc przedostanie się na drugi koniec pomieszczenia niezwykle frustrującym. Wbiegnięcie za kimś na wyskocznię zakończy się przyjęciem potężnej dawki obrażeń, gdy Twoja bezbronna postać uniesie się w powietrze. Utrudnij wrogowi celowanie, stosując ostrożne uniki i wykorzystując odrzut własnej broni.

weapon-lightninggun-side.png

Railgun -  Railgun wynagradza precyzję wysokimi obrażeniami, za nieostrożność zaś karze długim czasem przeładowania. Nie używaj go na krótkim dystansie, jeśli nie masz pewności trafienia, gdyż spudłowanie uniemożliwi Ci walkę do momentu ostygnięcia broni. Wyłapuj przeciwników przy cennych przedmiotach, jak pancerze czy wzmocnienia, strzelając z dystansu, który zapewni Ci bezkarność.

weapon-railgun-side.png

Mamy dobrą wiadomość dla fanów Quake'a - nowa odsłona naszej ulubionej serii będzie dostępna w wersji free to play z Rangerem jako podstawowym czempionem!

W rozmowie z serwisem Polygon Tim Willits powiedział:

"At its core, it’s a free-to-play game with the option to buy the Champion Pack and just get in and play with all the Champions. There are a number of Quake players that just want to play their Quake, right? [...]

But then we also understand that we want to get as many people into the game as possible, especially outside of North America and Western Europe, where we have a massive fan base. So we want to have the flexibility to have a free-to-play option for those people."

"W wersji podstawowej jest to darmowa gra z możliwością dokupienia Champion Packa (zestawu Czempionów), aby uzyskać możliwość gry wszystkimi Czempionami. Jest wielu graczy, którzy po prostu chcą grać w Quake'a, prawda? [...]

Chcemy zaprosić do gry jak najwięcej osób, szczególnie spoza Stanów Zjednoczonych i krajów Europy Zachodniej, gdzie przecież również jest wielu fanów. Chcemy być bardziej elastyczni i chcemy mieć możliwość zaoferowania im darmowej rozgrywki."

Z rozmowy dowiadujemy się również or wbudowanej w grze walucie o nazwie favor (łaska, przychylność?), którą gracze będą mogli wymieniać na czasowy dostęp do Czempionów oraz możliwość brania udziału w wyzwaniach. Spełnienie wymagań wyzwania ma dawać dostęp do reliquaries (relikwiarze?), które z kolei pozwolą odblokować nowych Czempionów i skiny.

Co jednak najważniejsze - gracze z wersji free to play będą mogli grać z graczami z pełną wersją na równych zasadach, z uwzględnieniem czempionów i ich umiejętności. Jak to dokładnie będzie rozwiązane - to się okaże.

Chyba jednak id Software i Bethesda znalazło sposób na to, jak przyciągnąć starych wyjadaczy oraz graczy CS:GO i Overwatcha. Oby im się udało i faktycznie gra nie była typu pay-to-win.

Czego sobie i Wam życzę.

http://www.polygon.com/2017/3/10/14877004/quake-champions-free-to-play-full-price-favor-currency
Http://quake.net.pl

Gameplay Anarki:

I Ranger:

Visor, Galena i Nyx:

Nowa postać - Scalebearer:

• Popieram 1

Scalebearer - umiejętność specjalna:

[17:32] Slasher: @everyone QC Executive Direct Tim Willits:

- Quake Champions will be featured in a tournament at QuakeCon 2017

- All future Champions will be free with a purchase of the full game

- Team gamemode 'Sacrifice' (and Duel) is being built for esports

- Ranked matchmaking will be for both Duel and team gamemodes

- Anti-cheat measures are being put into place with a third party organization

- Another classic map will make its return to QC

- Closed beta will start in the next few weeks

Na Redbull.com możemy przeczytać bardzo interesujący artykuł z wplecionymi wypowiedziami Stany Zjednoczone Tima Willitsa o nadchodzącym Quake'u Champions:

http://www.redbull.com/en/esports/stories/1331849601416/quake-champions-interview-tim-willits

Tim przypomina, że seria Quake jest obecna na esportowym podwórku od ponad 21 lat (ba, wręcz je tworzyła) i że wielu prominentnych działaczy sceny wciąż uwielbia "Wstrząs". Dostajemy kolejne potwierdzenie, że progracze mają realny wpływ na kształt gry oraz, że id Software da możliwość tworzenia własnych serwerów gier i liczy na wsparcie administratorów serwerów QL/Q3. Willits podkreśla, że id będzie organizować turnieje, ale nie będzie ograniczać możliwości tworzenia własnych. Zależy mu na tym, aby istnieli zawodowi gracze na scenie, których będzie stać na życie z gry w Quake'a. Obserwują Overwatch i uczą się od Blizzarda. Myślą również nad podziałem na regiony, ale ten temat nie został jeszcze zamknięty.

Finał rozmowy, nieco zadziorny, podsumowuje podejście id do Quake'a (i przy okazji wlewa ciepło w nasze serca głodne soczystego fragowania opartego na umiejętnościach, a nie kolorkach):

Stany Zjednoczone [...]And when you win a world championship and you’re standing on that stage, do you want to win it with a great, violent, bloody game, or do you want to win it in a game that looks like a Disney XD movie?

Polska [...]Kiedy wygrywasz mistrzostwo świata i stoisz na scenie, to chcesz być najlepszy we wspaniałej, krwawej grze czy chcesz być najlepszy w grze, która wygląda jak z bajka Disneya?

PS. Redbull na poważnie zaangażował się w sporty elektroniczne. Między innymi wspiera jednego z najlepszych graczy na świecie w Starcrafta II, Polska Artura Nerchio Blocha.

PS2. Blizzard wymaga zgody na zorganizowanie turnieju powyżej pewnej kwoty w puli nagród. Jest spora szansa, że id/Bethesda też będzie wymagać pewnych ustaleń, ale nie uważam, aby mieli rzucać kłody pod nogi, szczególnie na poziomie lokalnych turniejów.